Thank you for your input in our survey! We’re happy to see that the majority of you enjoy our content. You can see a summary of the results below.
The majority of respondents find our content useful and would recommend GetYourGuide’s Supplier blog to others
More than 67% of respondents find the content very useful or useful, believing it helps them better manage their businesses. 23% of the respondents were neutral while 9% don’t find the information helpful.
77% of respondents would strongly recommend or recommend our blog and newsletter to other local partners. Please don’t hesitate to share it with your network and spread the word!
Travel insights and data are the most appreciated content among the community
Based on the results, the 3 most popular blog posts are:
- How travelers plan and book experiences for fall and winter 2020
- GetYourGuide Reopening Survey: Tips to cater the new traveler’s mindset
- The most popular options for health and safety arrangements on GetYourGuide
If we look at the 3 most popular categories, respondents like to read about:
- Travel Insights: travel trends and predictions
- How to make the most of their products on GetYourGuide (i.e GetYourGuide initiatives: Eco-badge…)
- COVID-19: tips and advice to better manage their business during these times
English is the preferred language when it comes to reading content
72% of the respondents are happy to read content in English. 8% would like to have the content localized in Spanish and 7% in Italian.
In Q4, we will continue to share our insights and actionable tips as well as data about booking trends around the world.